Saturday, December 13, 2008

sweat

sweat.
the sound of slick bodies slapping and slipping through densely delicate rhythms from the rootlands over and over and over on a hard wooden dancefloor.
the smell of humanity rising to meet my nostrils...flared to catch every deliciously dank nuance...earthy, pungent, spicy...
blurred vision takes in s-curves at every turn...expressions of barely held ecstacy,
coy glances
secret romances forbidden but never forgotten, seed-soaked memories of time with the divine, now played in an array of twists and missed collisions.
sweat.
my cock bulges and pulsates behind my belt, screaming to be sprung free, to be plunged deep into this ass on my lap, grinding gyrations reminding me of myself, bringing lost inflections of wanton desire bubbling back to the surface in drunken fever...is not my lovers ass the ass of god?
awakening the king in me...stirring my soupy sea of confused emotional oblivion...
the rhythm switches, a new groove, a new goddess, this one playful with her hand on my chest, teasing my heart and tickling my hips...pink top, blonde hair, a look of long-held knowing in her eyes...hips that switch side to side on rollers, legs like those of a colt, strong, powerful, wanting.
sweat.
delicate delicious belly button telling secrets, softly protruding womb perfectly rounded to the curve of my palm, only to slip to the side once more, leaving my fingers tracing her spine, circling her sacrum as her breath fills my senses, hot on my neck, dark in my mouth.
ocean winds from the beginning of existence, salty and sweet...
my feet ache in the way that only lovers know, insane and unending, with no respite. no rest. must keep sliding and stepping, rolling and knowing only movement, thighs burning in bliss from within, hips swimming in freedom long felt but seldom known...chest pops to the 1 2 3,
1 2 3,
1 2 3, of the salsa beat
heart on fire, heat spreading through these hands that hold these hands in prayer.
mind knows no thought, only sensation. subtle shakti burning my back, every cell a vibrating soulsong of lustful desire and gratitude, humming with praise and glory and grit.
thick whispers tell me to press on.

god, i pray only for the strength to stay in love, to ride this rhythm to its unknowable end.

big mama laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment